- A Master of Divinity degree or its equivalent with a GPA of at least 3.0 (B or 83.5-86.4 %). Applicants with lower GPA may take two courses first and will be accepted with average total grade of B or above. Applicants with an M.A. degree or its equivalent must complete the M.Div. requirement prior to completion of 18 credit units of D.M. courses.
- At least three years of experience in full-time ministry with good standing after receiving the M.Div. degree. Applicants with only two years of ministry experience after receiving the M.Div. degree may apply only if they have over two years of full-time ministry experience before the M.Div. degree. Applicants with M.A. degree must have five years of experience in full-time ministry with good standing.
- Recommendations by two church leaders.
- English proficiency in both reading and writing.
- The ability to understand Mandarin.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts must be official that is, mailed directly from your schools in a sealed envelope to the Admissions Office. (For Logos M.Div. graduates, please submit your Transcript Request to the Academic Office).
- Submit a photocopy of your diplomas.
- Submit an application fee of US $100.00 (non-refundable).
AFTER YOU’VE FILED:
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Upon completion of your file and review by the committee, an admission decision will be made during the Admission Committee meeting, which is held on the first Friday of each month. Notification of the decision will be sent by mail.
- Remit the Admission Contract to the Admissions Office within two weeks.
- F-1 int’l students: Please submit I-20 Application Form, along with copy of passport and affidavit of support to International Student Office.
- For student dormitory, please remit the Dormitory Application with $100 deposit to Student Development Dept. (Check payable to “Logos Evangelical Seminary”.)